Saturday, June 20, 2015

Γεια σας!

Although the EC EMSS program focuses a lot on political science, we are all also taking a Greek Language course taught by Yota! I am surprised by how much we learned in just two weeks!

Yota is very organized. She provided illuminated folders for each student. These folders contain many packets with language excercises. I really appreciate this because now I can always look back at all the Greek work I've done. And if I ever need a refresher, it will always be there!

This is an example of one of the many skits we read during class. Upon the third class, we were already reading in Greek!

This is all the names of the students in this program. Everyone's name is written in Greek upper case, and lower case letters!



.... And this is how we feel about Yota's practice night class.... 


Nonetheless, I really enjoyed learning Greek! My experience would have never been the same without Yota! She is passionate about Greek and believes we could all learn if we try! Thank you Yota for all your hard work! I'm thankful to have met you!

1 comment:

  1. ΕΓΩ σε ευχαριστώ πολύ, Χόδο!!!


    And...even if you try to hide, I am always here to find you...


    Love you ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete